Vote Annette Kniola-Fire Commissioner!

June 1st, 2014

That's right! I am running for Fire Commissioner, seat 3, here in the Big Corkscrew Island Fire District. I was unopposed until the other day, so today I am spreading the word among our community. Let the campaign begin!

Oddly, my opponent has never been seen before out here in the Estates, let alone ever been heard of. Who is he? Where does he live? Yet files to run against me? What's up with that? (Being a bit silly here, but just couldn't' resist!) I mean, there is nothing wrong with anyone running whatsoever, but where did he come from? Though I do recall meeting him a couple of weeks ago at a meeting. That night he was "for" this Big Corkscrew/ North Naples merger, as long as it's for the benefit for the fire department and the community as a whole. And I agreed. Then just two weeks later, he's "against" it?

What gives? He now wants to see the BCIFD merge with Golden Gate/East Naples. Really? You never brought that up once in the first meeting you attended? Hmmm....

I don't know about you, but it all seems quite strange. I understand there is a very small group of individuals, like 3 or 4, that are against the BCIFD/NN merger and are bound and determined to make sure their voices get heard. They would rather see BCIFD merge with Golden Gate and East Naples. And gee, now all of a sudden, my opponent wants the same? Hmmm.... Maybe getting my opponent is the only way they can get their voices heard? Is someone out there trying to ruffle my feathers? It takes a hell of alot more than this to ruffle my feathers! Lol! Anyway, I do love a challenge and I guess I am more than ready for it! Whether I win or lose, the best thing about it, it's a great opportunity for me either way.

And those against it, we have heard quite a bit, but do ask you take this BCIFD/NN merger a little more into consideration and give it a chance. Let them work out the details and present it. Instead of fighting everything, maybe consider moving forward and look at the positive side of it. Really, it would do you justice. Going against majority, and this is a HUGE majority, is going to get you nowhere. Of course you have every right to speak your mind, but in this case, your speeches have become nothing more than repetitive resentment.

Overall, I have every intention of being a great candidate for this position and I hope to have your vote! Most know I am big into our community, I love writing about our community, and I love to give back to our community. So, as your Fire Commissioner, I plan to do the same if not more, for you, the taxpayers of our district.

Vote Annette Kniola-Fire Commissioner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings