Presidents and War

September 5th, 2013

It's all over the news, the internet, the papers. Syria and war. Or really, if you read between the lines, it's really going to be Russia -vs-US. Worse yet, the possibility of World War III. Yeah, I may be getting a bit ahead of myself, but here is my reasoning why.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is one bad seed. I have never seen such cold blood run through one man's veins in my life. If anyone needs to be executed, it's him. He is fully backing Syrians military and their President, Bashar Assad. Another bad seed, who by the way, continues to parade around with his wife like the two are actually doing good for their country, as the doors outside continue to be splattered with bloodshed. Sickening really.

Russia backs Assad all the way and has made it clear they are going to supply Assad's army with weapons that have never been seen before in the middle east. Russia has already supplied Syria with well equipped air and ground defense systems. Some being the worlds most advanced, high tech computerized, never missing their targets. And if the US goes through with this, we are going to be hammered like you cannot imagine.

We don't need another soul lost to such turmoil and grief. I think we spent enough money on wars to last us a lifetime of all wars, even if this Arab League has offered to pay. Whoever the they are. Really, who are they?

Personally, Obama has upset me with his antics these past couple of weeks. Understanding the guy came into his Presidency with a war under his belt, but to begin a new war just seems wrong. We don't need it, I don't want it, and because I said so!

And look at Senator McCain, just bitin' at the bit. He just can't wait to dig into this war. Ready to go into measures well above needed. Wanting to deliver more powerful weapons to rebels on the ground. And what makes him think those rebels won't turn on us? Haven't we learned that once before when our so called then ally, Russia, sold weapons to Iraq, in turn killing us? Russia alone is going to cost our military thousands of lives. And look at Boehner too, he is our US Vladimir Putin. I can't stand that man for the life of me.

So now that I have expressed my true feelings of this more than likely war, there is one thing I have to say, and do understand. And that's the use of chemical weapons and why they must be stopped. But there has to be another way than going to war. The 1500 killed a couple of weeks ago will be nothing to what will entail this possible war. We have to understand, we cannot fix everything.

So I will say a prayer to all of you who are making the big decisions for our country. Think long and hard about what you are getting us into. Think about us everyday US citizens finally seeing some light in our economy and our futures. Don't take that all away again, it's just not worth it anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings