Twerk it out!

August 28th, 2013

I see all over the internet about this Miley Cyrus performance. I never watch much TV, let alone MTV Music Awards, but I have to say, I must have missed quite a performance.

So just this morning, I had an itching to write a blog. So I thought, why not about Miley? Well, it took me forever just to find the damn video, let alone a clear version of it. Which you can find on the link below. I suggest watching it before reading the rest of my blog.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/942064/we-cant-stop-blurred-lines-give-it-2-u-medley.jhtml#id=1712039

Anyway, I finally watched it and realized, hey, she acts just like me! Crazy!!

Really, it was something else. Inappropriate, yes, especially when there are kids watching the performance. I would have made my kids shut the TV off or turn their backs. I saw Will Smith's family reaction and his kids faces looked like they were ready to drop to the floor.

In the video, Miley kept singing, "It's our party and we can do what we want to." Well Miley, that you did. I suppose your party has just begun, knowing you would get this reaction from all over the country.
And look, even little ole' Miss Annette is actually writing about you. How stupid is that? And I don't even like your music.

And what's up with that guy Robin Thicke and that song he sang. Blurred Vision. The song is about how a girl wants crazy wild sex-but doesn't say it. (Don't we all!)

But what makes it worse is when you have the once Hannah Montana 20 year old, up against a 36 year old Robin Thicke. Yuck!

I would freak out if my kids even listened to such filth. And his wife, I wonder how she felt about his performance. Watching her husband in a sexual duet with another woman? But then again, some women might like it. You just never know now days.

Upon watching the video, I heard a few changes in Robin's lyrics as Miley bends over for him, as he comes from behind, brushing up against her thighs. He sings, "Lord have mercy, Lord have pussy..." I swear to God he did. I listened to it over and over, and he did.

Wow, I actually got a little risky writing that, didn't I. Unusual of me, but it's the perfect blog to be able to get away with it. :)

Well, that's all for today. Heading out this Labor Day weekend for some fun and sun with the boys up to Camp Mack. Will catch up with you all next week.

Have a safe Labor Day everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings