Where’s My Fifty Shades of Grey?

So I just got home from the movie Fifty Shades of Grey, and I’m feeling blissful, naughty, excited, sexy, curious, motivated, and yet compelled all in one.

Nice! :)

Oh, and please do not read this until you have watched the movie.  I would hate to ruin it for you.  And by the way, this blog is rated R(Adult Content).

Seems crazy but I guarantee any woman that goes to this movie feels the same.  Most will not admit to the fact of how we “really” feel about the concept of the movie, but the sale of the book pretty much tells you how an exhilarating adventure it could be.

The movie itself brings the little bit of naughtiness to the screen. Very well done in my eyes.  And boy, it certainly got my eyes wide open!  Lol!  Now mind you, I am going to get a little loose here in my blog.  And if you can’t handle it, then move on.  I can have my cake and eat it too, ya know! ;)

So where is my Fifty Shades of Grey?   The thought of being a submissive to a man is very erotic.  Have I done such a thing as to what this man portrays in the movie?  No, but it certainly opens up a whole new outlook as to what lies out there.  And remember, I’m single, and the world I live in now is completely different from what I have lived in the past 25 years.  And over the past year or so, I had no idea what was out there and it’s unbelievable to anyone’s eyes what is. Fascinating to say the least.
And I must say, I am enjoying every bit of it!

Who wouldn’t want any man that you come across, become attracted to, (he being a multi millionaire), sweep you off your feet, and offering  you sweet rewards in exchange for a contract of deep fulfilling sex?

Hello!!

Sex that will allow you to have a contract to abide by, with terms agreed upon by both sides.  In this movie, it’s Anastasia Steele, the submissive, and Christian Grey, the dominant.  Played best by her, but he certainly can come knocking on my door anytime.  Lol!  One hot number for sure.

The depth of the movie comes and goes.  I myself feeling both sides as to where she stands in her world, to the depth of what he calls himself, “Fifty shades of fk’d up,” in his.  And he is.  His deep dark past has brought out a man that has become who he is.  A man unable to love, yet a man that has unknowingly found it.

Anastasia plays him well, like any woman should.  We can’t just give ourselves away just like that!  Or can we?  And he couldn’t’ stand the fact she would not bow down to his rules that applied, making the movie all that more interesting.  Finally getting to the point where he needed to be with her without that damn contract!  The passion they shared in bed and in the “dungeon” was  intoxicating!

Again, where’s my Fifty Shades of Grey?  Hello?  Anyone out there?

There were scenes that captured my attention. One notably was when he offered to sweeten the pot because she kept holding out on signing. Offering her one date a week, whether it was dinner, a movie or ice skating.  Gee, and that’s on top of her staying in his penthouse, buying her a brand new car, and having the best sex ever!!

Ummm…I think I would have signed that contract long ago missy!  But she held out, she stayed strong, and the movie stayed strong because of her.

Well, I do hope everyone will enjoy or has already enjoyed the movie as much as I did. This certainly has caught my attention and maybe it will bring some attention to you and your significant other in the bedroom.  Because ya know what?  Life is too damn short and we have to live it!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
HEARTjpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings