Loser Mommy: The Ultimate Betrayal

As I sit here writing this blog, there are three young souls out there lost in this world. I will use fictional names due to their age. Though I can’t say by the time I am done writing this, it’s going to be very private. Seems not to matter much to loser mommy. What does she care?

This story in itself is nothing but sadness and consistent drama in the lives of these three kids. Allison, the oldest, age 17, just moved back in with her mom after living with my sister for a year. Within the first week, mommy dearest had her man friends over, and by retaliation on how her mother was being treated, Allison ends up being sprayed by alcohol. In the same night, loser mommy is tested to take off her shirt in order to go for a ride in a mustang. She adheres to his request in front of her daughter. They go for a ride.

Second of the three is Trevor. One of the sweetest to be 15 year olds you could ever meet. This is a boy that will be someone when he grows up. I guarantee it. Sadly his outlook is grim. His younger brother Zane, age 12, is in need of full fledged attention and guidance along the way.

This morning, these two boys were given to the state after living with my Mother for the past month. Yes, my 79 year old Mother that has a hard enough time on her own with not only her health, but trying to provide for two teenagers. Anywhere from running them back and forth while school was in session to having to provide meals and a safe place to live. It has been one hell of a chore for her. A chore she can no longer do. Both my Mom and my sister are one of the kindest people you could ever want to meet. They offer help when help is asked. Always providing love and are gracious to all. Bless them both.

So back to loser mommy. I am sure you are asking how this came to be? Well, in a nutshell it goes back to the young man that was arrested a few weeks ago for an incident involving a shotgun and domestic dispute. Yes he had a gun, but in no way did he ever intend to hurt anyone but himself. Now mind you, everyone has their own story. As do I. The truth.

This young man is my nephew, Tyler, and he is in jail facing three counts of felony and it has been the biggest blow to my family in all of the history of our family. This is not who Tyler is. At the young age of 29, Tyler we all know has the biggest and warmest heart. Just like my sister and my mom. He does not belong where he is today. Not by a long shot. From what I witnessed, all he has done is bust his ass for two years trying to provide for loser mommy and her two boys while my sister cares for her daughter. He,like many out there, including myself, need help. We simply cannot do it all. This world is not an easy place to live in by all means. Especially when you are dealing with a human being who does nothing but destruct every man that comes into her path. And there have been many. She has already jumped to a new one as I speak. The mustang guy.

This is her updated Facebook profile this past Saturday morning. Certainly enjoying the life while my mother takes care of her boys and the state steps in. You’re a real winner Rachel. I’m sure your parents and close friends are real proud. (On the left of picture)
20160619_183402-1

In some disturbing way, I feel my nephew was set up that night. Set up for failure while loser mommy and lady lover call the police. All having been drinking that night, I agree, some serious actions occurred. A switch flipped on in Tyler’s brain he could not turn off. The police were called and I am sure you know the rest of the story. But remember, there is a much bigger picture behind this story than what you see or hear. I see it. I live it. Yes, loser mommy leaves a trail of poison in every mans path. I could go on and on and on, but I won’t. This is about the three kids. Their ultimate betrayal.

Not once since my nephew was arrested has she reached out to her boys. Her daughter moved into her “borrowed” apartment just last week. Since the arrest of Tyler, the boys needed a home and the state allowed them to go to my Moms. Now today, both boys will be in the hands of the state and they have no idea where they are going. All they think about is their mom and deep down you can see they are in such pain. They haven’t seen her since the arrest. She wouldn’t answer their calls or texts, she didn’t show up for the hearing on behalf of the them, and the state found it impossible to deal with her altogether. It’s quite apparent she had given up on being a mom and has decided to live her life of one big party and lies.

The boys love their mother. We all see that, we all feel their pain and loss, but we as a family have run out of ideas on where they could go. None of the extended family in Michigan, none of the fathers. All the same answers. And that is no. They know what path follows.
So I am reaching out to anyone who reads this that know of a good home for these two boys. In the foster care community, all homes are full. St. Matthews is full, and any shelter known is full.

Please contact me if you are in any way wanting to help these kids. My heart breaks for them.:( – Annettekniola@gmail.com

To all those who may be surprised that I wrote this; in a sense so am I. But desperate calls call for desperate measures.

Comments

  1. You really should update this as I am the father and have them,as I should have all along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jason,
    I don't update blogs. I write at the moment. Yes, I can write a new one, but personally, I am thankful she is out of our lives and the kids have come to you.
    You are more than welcome to write me a full update.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings