'Tis My Season


(THE FONT IS TOO SMALL...GOOGLE TRYING TO FIX IT...IT'S ON THEIR END, NOT MINE)

Yep, that's right folks, 'tis my season of work. The time has come to prepare for the busiest season I will more than likely ever have. Most people have no idea what I do, so I shall tell you.

Up until this past July, I have been pretty much an independent contractor and work for many companies. I recently added NTT, Naples Transportation and Tours to my list.  Actually, it's the first time I have been on someones payroll for many years. They handle many things such as staffing and transportation for groups that come down from all over the US. Working with groups such at ATT, Merrill Lynch, New York Life, etc. They contract the handling of group arrivals and departures from airports, dine a rounds, trolley tours, excursions, and yep, I drive for them too!  I also continue to hold my real-estate license, catering(service side)for private homes/yachts, and still do that never ending financing advice for others. You name it, I do it.  

A Jane of All Trades. 😊

Since I signed up with Naples Transportation and Tours, they have since kept me very busy and I absolutely love it!  Summer was slow, which I don't mind.  It gives me time to enjoy the kids and catch up on the house. Which by all means, never seems to end. Ugh!

I write today because I am beginning to feel bad for some friends of mine.  Even family for that matter. I want to say, and being totally honest, I am simply too busy to have a social life.  I can't count the many times I have had to say no over the past couple of months, so anyone who reads this has to understand what it's like to be in my world.  It's kids, work, and my house.  That's it!

Then I have my health too. I cannot work a million hours a week. I need to rest. Today I am home for the second day, simply resting. I have been working a lot the past couple of weeks and it has since caught up with me. I don't talk about it much with anyone anymore, but if you don't know by now, I have Lyme Disease. I cannot run myself down, it will bring my immune system to the point where the Lyme will have no problem busting out and attacking my body all over again. I could end up down for weeks as it happened this past June. Lyme never goes away. It basically goes dormant until it feels it's the right time to strike when your immune system starts to falter. Then comes bed and antibiotics all over again.  And you all know me, I love to work and have a helluva time sitting still. I cannot get sick at all!


FYI- Because I know what you're thinking...😱
There is no evidence that Lyme Disease is transmitted from person to person. For example, a person cannot get infected from touching, kissing, or having sex with a person who has Lyme Disease. However pets can bring infected ticks into your home or yard. There's an actual updated study by Consumer Reports on facts and myths posted this past June, 2018.  Google it please. 

So for those who continue to ask or tell me to get out there and enjoy life, I feel I do, to an extent. Yes, it's pretty much with kids, but it's they who are most important. Just imagine having four boys under your belt, having to work, and run this house. You can't hit the weekends with parties, clubs, let alone even date someone. Hell, I work weekends!  My life is simply not cut out for any relationships yet. Though I never dreamed at my age I would end up this way, but there's nothing I can do about that. I still live and enjoy life to it's fullest!

Well, kinda...😎

So to all my family and friends, I am not pushing you away, I've got a lot going on. And who knows, maybe Prince Charming will show up at my doorstep someday so I can ease up on work and live happily ever after...

Yeah right!😏












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings