Where Have I Been?




Exactly, where the hell have I been?  It's been two months since my last blog and time has just been flying by!  Gee, maybe cuz we had a hurricane or something?  Next thing you know, I was off to Germany. Sheesh!

I do have three blogs started, just never seem to be able to finish.  Teenage Wasteland, Irma's Wrath, and Oma.(Which means Grandmother in German). I promise to work on those soon.  I was just lucky to have internet when I came home from Germany this past Tuesday.  We went a whole month without and it certainly can take a toll on working out of my office. Thing is, when I write, I'm best in my office, door closed, and total quiet.  Can't say I have had that 'til just about now.😀

This is short and sweet because I felt the need to get at least a few paragraphs out there to let you know I still love to write and to hang tight!  But just for the hell of it, here's a few quick thoughts.

The hurricane sucked and I need a new roof.

Kim Jong Un and North Korea need to be blown to bits.

Stock Market is so overbought, it's ridiculous!

High School football is a total joke for kids to play.

Trump is still a whacko!

Girls in Boy Scouts?  Give me a break!

Feel sad for all those who lost everything in hurricane.  I should be thankful.

Interest rates need to be raised.

It's a buyers market and housing inventory is high.

And yes, I am still single since the divorce. 😜

Good day!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings