People are Lazy



Before I start into my little rant, I do want to say one thing.  Life really is great, but there are moments I simply do not understand.  It seems at every corner of my life, a new member of laziness arrives. 

It really is quite pathetic the amount of time and energy I give to the many things I do. Lately, it's just cleaning up messes for those who were too lazy to do in in the first place.  It has gotten utterly ridiculous in today's society because I do believe laziness is running rampid throughout. And it's not funny.

What give's people?  You say you are going to do something, then do it!  Don't offer everything but your blood to make it happen, then in turn walk out the door and completely be blitzed by a mind sucking memory varmint and not produce?  People like you are pathetic.

I am a big on commitment.  It's a very important character trait I hold very close and respect at all costs.  Especially since most of my commitments are for our community.  And you know what?  I love every bit of it. I wish I could live this way for the rest of my life and never have to work again.  The reward and satisfaction of giving back is huge in my life and my kids are right there beside me giving back too.  We all see the importance of community and I just wish others would too.  It truly is a beautiful thing.

So let me ask my readers. Are people that are committed to giving back, really want to?  Do they purposely talk the talk, knowing they are never going to walk the walk?  Is it a sign of laziness or a need of attention?

I feel it's all of the above. So how do we as people that actually are respected, which I hope I am, allow these people to continue to do it?  How do we go about letting them know what they are doing?  Why should we have to keep cleaning up their messes!   Really, how do you handle lazy people? 

Okay, I feel better now, getting that off my chest.  Just writing to vent helps.  And if you are wondering what this is all about?  It basically stems from the most recent blog I wrote. A league of our own.  I have never worked so hard in my life as to putting this league back together, in turn, having to deal with all the drama that comes with it.  Or should I say ignorance and laziness that come's with it.  Yes,very strong choice of words, but I mean it.

The loss of the non-profit, delinquent back taxes, the documents, the forms, the phone calls, the follow ups, the faxes, schedules, emails, orders, you name it, all because people were just to lazy to do it!  A sad reality. I keep telling my husband that our kids are in for a rude awakening.

Overall, I am content, we are moving forward with a few dumbfounding step-backs, but we will make it happen.  And don't get me wrong, I am not the only one getting this league off the ground. There are other members of the league that have turned  their lives upside down to make it happen.  And we are making it happen. I thank them very much for that.  A good strong solid foundation and communication is key and it seems to be working for the most part.

So to all of you lazy people out there, get off your tushes and make the world a better place!  It's worth it to not only you, but society too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire and Fury-AI to AI

Turkey Turds and Rainwater

Humble Beginnings